1. ROUTE 2 WEST to EXIT 43 for ROUTE 111 (
2. Go STRAIGHT, 1.6 MILES to 2nd LIGHT (First light is Rt. 27, Second light is
3. LEFT at the 2nd LIGHT (
4. Go 1/4 mile, passing the fire station on the right hand side.
5. Immediately adjacent to Sal's Garage (on the right) BEAR RIGHT AT THE FORK onto
6. Go 2.5 MILES on
7. Shelburne Farm will be on the right hand side.
1. Take Mass Pike West to Rt. 128 North.
2. Follow 128 North to Route 20 West.
3. Take Route 20 West to Route 27 North.
4. Follow Route 27 North to Route 117 West.
5. Take 117 West into
FROM THE BOSTON AREA, ROUTE 20 WEST: Follow Mass Pike directions from Steps 3-5.
FROM THE BOSTON AREA, ROUTE 117 WEST (ALSO ROUTE 62 WEST):
1. Take Route 117 West or Route 62 West to Stow and follow the Shelburne Farm signs.
2. Once in Stow, look for the Shaw's Supermarket in Stow Shopping Center on the right hand (Westbound) side of 117
3. About one-quarter of a mile past Stow Shopping Center, bear right onto Crescent Street.
Be careful here, as the Crescent Street turn is easy to miss.
Look first for Deerfield Drive, then our large yellow Shelburne Farm sign, and then turn immediately onto Crescent Street.
The turn onto Crescent street is marked by a large yellow Shelburne Farm sign as well as a green and white "airport" sign
that looks like the icon below (used to point the way to Stow Minuteman Airfield).
4. Pass Tony's farmstand and follow Crescent Street until it ends, about one-half mile.
5. At the end of Crescent Street, you will pass Pilot Grove Farm. Next, turn right onto West Acton Road.
6. Follow West Acton Road about one-quarter of a mile straight ahead, following the yellow Shelburne Farm signs.
7. You will find Shelburne Farm on the left-hand (Southbound) side of West Acton Road.
8. Turn left into the driveway and follow the signs to our parking lot.
IF YOU MISS THE CRESCENT STREET TURN ON 117/62 WEST:
1. Proceed to the stop light in Stow Center where the Concord Fuels gas station will be in front of you and the Randall Public library will be on the right.
2. Turn right at the light and proceed up the small hill about 100 feet to the 4-way stop in front of the Stow Fire Department..
3. Turn right at the 4-way stop and continue about one-half mile, following the yellow signs straight ahead to Shelburne Farm.
4. The farm will be on the left hand (Southbound) side of West Acton Road.
FROM WORCESTER AND I-495:
1. Take I-495 to the exit for Route 117 East (Stow, Bolton).
2. Turn left at the end of the exit ramp onto Route 117 East.
3. Proceed on 117 East about 5 miles to
4. Bear Left at the fork (off of 117 East, you will cross the 117 Westbound lane) and proceed to the four-way stop in front of the Stow Fire Department.
5. Proceed straight through the 4-way stop and continue about one-half mile, following the yellow signs straight ahead to Shelburne Farm.
6. The farm will be on the left hand (Southbound) side of West Acton Road.
FROM ROUTE 62 EAST:
1. Follow Route 62 East through Hudson and proceed about 5 miles to the stoplight in Stow Center adjacent to Concord Fuels on the left and the Randall Public Library on the right.
2. Drive straight through the light and up the small hill about 100 feet to the four-way stop in front of the Stow Fire Station (do not continue on either 62 or 117, both of which bear right).
3. Turn right at the four-way stop.
4. Proceed about one-half mile, and follow the yellow signs straight ahead to Shelburne Farm.
5. The farm will be on the left hand (Southbound) side of West Acton Road.