Pick Your Own Apples, Peaches, & Pumpkins
106 West Acton Road, Stow, MA 01775
9 AM – 6 PM
EVERY DAY, SEVEN DAYS IN SEASON
JUST 20 MILES WEST OF BOSTON
SEE YOU IN
NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS
Caramel Apple Wedding Favors
Call 978-897-9287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to reserve.
Our famous caramel apples
available by special order for weddings, party favors, and corporate events.
Call or email for details.
your favorite variety missing from the list above? Don't despair - we
offer over 20 varieties, including Cox's,
Why pick Northern Spy? Read here.
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY DURING APPLE HARVEST!
- Every Day: Hayrides and Farm Animals, including Miniature Ponies
- Weekends: Pony Rides, Moon Bounce, Pedal Tractors
- Weekends: Toddler Hay Maze, Sandbox, HAY Climbing PYRAMID for tots
- Weekends (check schedule): Amy’s Applewood Harvest Grill - hardwood charcoal & apple wood-fired burgers and hotdogs
- Visit Our Farm Animals: Miniature Ponies, Ponies, Horse, Goats, Llama, Sheep, Chickens, Bunnies
- Easy, free parking
- Easy walking to and through the orchard
- Smaller trees for smaller pickers
- Hot Cider Doughnuts
- Amazing Home Made Caramel Apples (Plain, M&M, Peanut, Candy Corn, more...)
- Apple Squares
- Fresh Baked Apple Pies
- Fresh Baked Chocolate-Chip Cookies, Brownies, Whoopie
Pies, and other baked goodies.
- Hot Mulled Apple Cider
- Cold Sweet Apple Cider
- Weekend Lunch Menu: Harvest wraps, Croissant Sandwiches hot from the oven, burgers and hotdogs from the applewood charcoal grill, more!
- Weekday Lunch Menu: Croissant Sandwiches hot from the oven, steamed all-beef Hot Dogs
- Kettle Corn
- FARM-FRESH ICE CREAM MORE THAN 12 FABULOUS FLAVORS
- Scenic Picnic Areas
- No orchard admission fee
- Now Serving Fresh-Brewed, Locally Roasted Gourmet Coffee from Sudbury Coffee Works
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE YOUR FIELD TRIP: 978-897-9287 or email email@example.com
Company Picnics and group functions, birthday parties. Weekday discounts available for corporate events. Call for details and pricing.
CATERING AND PRIVATE HAY RIDES
AVAILABLE, CALL OR EMAIL US FOR DETAILS
Read all about our cider making demonstrations and astronomy night in the new Stow Paper
ABOUT US. . .
Farm is the oldest Pick Your Own apple orchard in eastern
On weekends and holidays the specialties of the farm include fresh baked apple pie, apple squares, and hot cider doughnuts made right before your eyes. Come early for our almost famous caramel apples.
and see the Muddy River
us your electronic or postal address and we will mail you a postcard
NOW ACCEPTING VISA, MASTERCARD, AND AMEX
AT ALL POINT OF SALE LOCATIONS ON THE FARM
INCLUDING THE NEW PICK YOUR OWN BARN IN THE FIELD